Friday, November 10, 2006

About time perception

Maybe a bit off topic (though this being my personal blog I can never really be off topic ;) ) - I stumbled upon a really interesting article on NewScientist.com about inner time perception: Teach your brain to stretch time. The article presents some really interesting findings and theories about how our brains deal with time and why time flies by or seems to stand still on different occasions.

This reminds me of a great BBC series that I recently saw - Supernatural. The series features the episode Time Warp in which differences in time perception among animals are presented. Definitely a series I recommend to see!

Note: This is just an archive post. The blog has moved to a new home at blog.ialja.com, where you will also find a copy of the entire blog.