Monday, May 28, 2007

Back from an offline week

Hello world! Today I finally returned online after an offline week in Egypt (how was it? Well, let me just say that the words "hot weather" now have an entirely new meaning for me :) ). And I already spent most of the morning answering e-mails, sending out Joost invites (if you need one for yourself or your friends you can still mail me - ialja(at)mac(dot)com), updating Second Life, and getting through messages from various Web 2.0 sites. While I was gone my Sloodle presentation even became featured on Slideshare! I guess it shows that the Web 2.0 never sleeps :)

For me the past week has been quite odd. Time passed slowly, and differently. I spent an entire week without using a computer, and even with limited use of my cell phone. It was strange, but in a way it was good to take a short break. The only problem is that I've got so much to catch up on :( This week will be also very busy for me, so I don't think I'll manage to post to my blog in the next days. I know I still have some blog homework to do, but I'm afraid it will have to wait for at least another week... Until then you can take a look at some photos from my vacation on Flickr.
Camel riding
Yeah, I know, I am quite hopeless: one of the first things I did upon my return was to upload some photos to Flickr. Yup, it's good to be back! :) So... stay tuned ;)

Note: This is just an archive post. The blog has moved to a new home at blog.ialja.com, where you will also find a copy of the entire blog.