Monday, February 26, 2007

Playing with Flickr

I know Flickr has been around for quite some time, but until now I haven't really felt the need to use their service. I didn't have many photos to share, and I wasn't particularly interested in searching for other people's photos either. However, Flickr has been on my to-join list for some time because of its potential educational uses, and today I finally took the time to create an account. Primarily I wanted to do this so I could share the graphics I've created so far for my blog, because until now you only got access to my graphics in separate posts and that really isn't very Web 2.0 ;) So, here it is, my iAlja blog graphics set.

I also wanted to try out the Groups feature of Flickr, so I created The faces of Moodle, a group where I'd like to see the looks of different Moodle sites around the world. So, feel free to join me on Flickr, and if you have a Moodle site please post a screenshot of it to my group (and don't forget to put it on the map ;) ).

Note: This is just an archive post. The blog has moved to a new home at blog.ialja.com, where you will also find a copy of the entire blog.